Washer Repair | Dryer Repair In Tampa Fl
Every homeowner has experienced a problem with various household appliances. Refrigerators give out, dishwashers simply give up, and most of all, clothing washers and dryers break down. That’s because they’re the hardest-working items you have in your house. This takes some of the burdens off of you, allowing you to take care of other family necessities, but it can be rough on the units.
When the need for washing machine repair or dryer repair arises, however, it can put an atrocious amount of strain on your bank account. But A Dichristopher Appliance Repair is the one to call when you need someone to fix a washing machine or dryer in Tampa or the Tampa Bay area.
A Dichristopher Appliance Repair of Tampa, Florida has an abundance of repair services that offer all-inclusive diagnostics, repair, and replacement services. A Dichristopher Appliance Repair in Tampa, FL is fully trained, licensed, and insured, with years of combined experience and a team of technicians who know their stuff inside and out. Guaranteed work, punctuality, and very reasonable prices set us apart from all others offering washer repairs and dryer repairs in the Tampa Bay area.
Services offered for washing machine repair and dryer repair include troubleshooting, repair, and maintenance. A DiChristopher Appliance Repair is eager to build a solid relationship with you that will make us the service you choose to fix a washing machine and for every appliance repair.
Common Problems and Warning Signs You Need Washer Repair
Here are some of the indications that a call to the washer repair service is in order as well as information on where the trouble may lie:
- The washer’s noisy. The problem could be a rattling pump motor, a squealing belt, or worn tub bearings. If the washer’s making a grinding noise, the washer repair technician is likely to discover a broken coupler when he or she removes the water pump.
- The washer doesn’t drain properly. There could be something stuck in a hose, or the pump may not be spinning as it should. If the pump is damaged, the washer repair technician will replace it. If belts have burned or melted sections, they too should be replaced.
- The washer fills slowly or doesn’t fill at all. It may be necessary to clear the inlet screens on the water valve, or it may be necessary to replace the water valve. The technician will also check the inlet hose and lid switch.
- The washer won’t stop filling. This is likely due to issues with the water inlet valve, water level pressure switch, or air dome tube.
- The washer is filling and draining at the same time. The technician from the washer repair service will check the water level and pressure switches.
- There’s no hot or cold water. The washer repair technician is likely to look first at the temperature control switch and inlet hose.
- The machine won’t agitate or spin. In this case, the problem is likely a broken lid switch. The expert from the washer repair service will test the lid switch with a device called a multimeter. If the lid switch is okay, there could be problems with the agitator cogs, coupler, drive belt, or transmission.
- The washer leaks. The repair technician will look for a worn pump, worn seals, and a failed water inlet valve.
- The machine won’t start. The problem could lie with door latch switches, timers, thermal fuses, or electronic controls.
- The timer won’t advance. The washer repair technician will check the lid switch, timer motor, water level control, and drain pump.
- The machine shakes and moves. The problem may reside in the shock absorbers, tub dampening straps, or leveling legs.
- The lid or door won’t open. The likely cause is damage to parts like a hinge or lid pin.
- There’s a burning smell. The problem may lie with a drive belt or motor pulley.
When You Don’t Need Washer Repair
Eager as we are to serve you, we don’t want you to waste money on an unnecessary service call. Before you contact a washer repair service, do the following:
- Make sure the power cord is plugged in. Without electricity, nothing will happen.
- Make sure the circuit breaker that supplies electricity to the power cord is turned on.
- Make sure you’re not overloading the machine. This can prevent it from cleaning clothes as well as you expect.
- Make sure you’re not using too much detergent. This too can keep the washer from working as well as it should.
- Make sure you’re washing pet-related items separately. Otherwise, other items may not emerge from the wash as clean as they should.
- Make sure you don’t simply have an unbalanced load. An unbalanced load automatically stops the spin cycle.
Washer Repair and Maintenance
As those of us know who live in a large house here in Tampa or the Tampa Bay area, cohabitating with many children and a spouse to boot, we’ll need to do lots of laundry for the rest of our lives. When your washer or dryer breaks down, our expert technicians will fix them to work as well as they did when they were new. Gone are the days of dingy colors and dull whites. A washer that is working properly will provide you and your family with fresh, clean clothes that maintain the nice, fresh scent that comes from your laundry detergent and fabric softener.
If you are having problems with the wrinkle-free feature of your drying unit, the repairman will get that functioning properly as well, restoring the most convenient method of doing your laundry. And the washing machine repair will save you the substantial sum you might otherwise have spent on purchasing a new unit or set.
It’s important to know, however, that the age of either unit can determine how repairable the machine can be. If the broken parts are no longer being manufactured, it may not be worth it to fix a washing machine. It is probably the best option to consider the purchase of another unit, either a brand new one or a used one in quality working conditions.
The best part of taking advantage of washer and dryer repair in Tampa Fl is the fact that the best of the best are in the area. We will give you the best service, which results in the optimal end result. By consulting a professional in the Tampa Bay area regarding the repairs your washer and dryer may need, you are going to lessen the amount of detergent and fabric softeners used while getting clothes much cleaner and softer than before the repairs or replacement.
Choose A Dichristopher Appliance For Washer Repair | Dryer Repair
In conclusion, conduct thorough research into the best washer and dryer repairs in Tampa FL, and you will surely find that A Dichristopher Appliance Repair is the best. Contact us, and you can build a long-lasting, trustworthy relationship you can depend on. You will have the precise services required for any appliance at the exact time you need it, and you will be thrilled with the results.
Check into appliance repair services, particularly washer and dryer repair services, today. Go online and read the reviews to verify we’re Number One. You will be glad you did, and so will the friends you share the information with.