Dishwasher Repair Services in Tampa FL
The dishwasher is such a useful modern convenience that many of us would flinch at the prospect of living without one. After all, you probably run the dishwasher at least once a day, possibly multiple times a day, so your family will have clean dishes at mealtime.
But your dishwasher doesn’t seem like such a convenience once problems arise. When the dishes come out with food still stuck to them or when the machine overflows, for example, your dishwasher becomes a source of trouble and aggravation, and that’s when you may find yourself in need of a dishwasher repair service.
At A Dichristopher Appliance Repair near Tampa FL, we’re ready to fix your dishwasher whatever problems it may be having, from an ineffective wash cycle to shaking and vibrating to drainage problems. Our skilled, certified dishwasher repair technicians can swiftly identify problems and provide quick, effective solutions at a fair and competitive price.
Here are some of the common dishwasher problems we repair:
Common Dishwasher Repair Problems
- Dishes are still dirty at the end of the cycle. The problem likely lies with clogged spray armholes, a won pump assembly or impeller, or a burnt-out heating assembly.
- Your glassware comes out cloudy. Sometimes the problem is user error, in which case, we can advise you) Improper loading can lead to inadequate rinsing, or you may have hard water that needs a softener.
- The dishwasher doesn’t fill up with water. You may have a failed valve, a bad water inlet solenoid, a malfunctioning timer, or a defective overflow float switch.
- The dishwasher leaks. Here, again, user error is a possibility. You could be using an incompatible soap or just too much soap. If that’s not the problem, you may have worn door gaskets or tub-to-motor gaskets, or worn spray-arm assemblies. You could also have a leaking pump/motor assembly.
- Water won’t pump out of the dishwasher or drains too slowly. In that case, you may have a clogged drain line, a worn-out drain solenoid, or a defective drain impeller.
- The wash cycle runs too long. If this is happening, the dishwasher is having difficulty completing the cycle. The problem could be either a defective timer or a bad thermostat.
- The dishwasher hums and then switches itself off. Sometimes this means the motor seized. If it has, it will need to be replaced.
As you can see, there are quite a few problems that can arise with a modern dishwasher, and finding the source of the problem and fixing it can require expertise. Fortunately, if you live in Tampa or the Tampa Bay community of North Tampa, South Tampa, New Tampa, Lutz, Carrollwood, Forrest Hills, Land O Lakes, Trinity, Odessa, Citrus Park, Town ‘N Country, Wesley Chapel, Temple Terrace, Thonotosassa, or Zephyrhills, expert help is readily available.
Why Choose A Dichristopher Appliance Repair for Your Dishwasher Repair?
Our family-owned and operated business has been in operation since 1992 and since 2004 has been an Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner. We never cut corners, and we never sell customers services they don’t really need.
We guarantee professional, knowledgeable dishwasher repair technicians who have successfully completed the Major Appliance Technician Training & Certification Program. We also guarantee affordable, competitive prices and emergency services when required. We provide same-day services in most cases. Our customer service and support are exceptional.
Whatever make and model of dishwasher you have, we can almost certainly fix it. We service Frigidaire, Kenmore, Maytag, Jemaire, Magic Chef, Samsung, Whirlpool, Amana, Thermadore, LG, Elextrolux, GE, KitchenAide, RCA, and many other appliance brands.
We use only new factory replacements parts, and we keep our trucks fully stocked so that in nearly all cases, we’ll fix your dishwasher on our initial visit to your home.
And of course, we guarantee our work.
We invite you to email us firstname.lastname@example.org, use the convenient contract form on our website, or call us 813-961-1188 if you need dishwasher repair or any major appliance repaired or services.